Many organisations want to migrate their services to the cloud but often have a significant on-premise presence to support their End User Compute environment (VDI, RDS and legacy device management). By conducting Datacom’s Next-gen Endpoint discovery workshop, your business can discover pathways for transforming your on-premise footprint and provide your users with a flexible, scalable and cost-effective Next-gen Endpoint and application delivery solution that is also secure.
Our two-part workshop is designed to help your organisation understand the fundamentals of Next-gen endpoint and how it can be leveraged most effectively to meet your needs.
Workshop 1: Understanding business requirements (1 hour)
- Overview of the workshop and approach
- Understanding requirements and business strategy
- Overview of the Next-gen Endpoint value proposition (Windows 365, Microsoft 365 for frontline workers, Intune, AVD)
- A short demonstration of Next-gen Endpoint end-user experience
Workshop 2: High-level solution (1 hour)
- High-level proposition of the solution and TCO estimate
- Overview of the adoption process and approach to design, build, deployment and management
- Discussion and next steps
Complete the form and one of our team members will be in touch to talk about getting started with Datacom's Next-gen Endpoint discovery workshop.